Over the past 25 years, trade has generated sustained global economic growth, higher income levels, and reduced poverty. The last year has brought unprecedented uncertainty in international economic relations, complementarily to the regional administrative restrictions, distribution channels’ distributions, lack of raw materials on local markets, companies’ incapacity to get financial resources, lack of transport and logistics capacities, insufficient digitalization of commercial and financial operations resulted in a drastic decrease of revenues, personnel number and even bankruptcy of companies, in particular micro-, small- and medium-sized companies.
The Moldova Trade Forum aims at adopting a broad dialogue with the participation of all relevant authorities (governmental sector, private sector, international donor organizations, think tanks, and academia) on global trends in trade and recovery solutions for exporters affected by COVID -19 economic recession.
The forum will continue with 2 days match-making sessions, which will bring together buyers from a large number of European countries with Moldovan suppliers. This is a unique opportunity to generate new business contacts and contracts.
Individual B2B sessions will be arranged in advance by means of this website
- Impact of COVID-19 on SMEs and recovery measures
- Global trends for enterprises transformation for an efficient export
- Opportunities of the DCFTA in the pandemic contexts
- The role of economic diplomacy in export promotion
- The recovery support for MSMEs promoting an inclusive, innovative, green economy
- Benefits of e-commerce and digital transformation in trade relations
- Adaptation of trade procedures min the new-normal and pandemic of pandemics
- Solutions for integration agri-food and textile producers in global value chains
- The Biggest Retail Trends in 2021
One day forum, consisting of several plenary sessions and 2-days targeted B2 sessions between the retailers, distributors and buyers, and Moldovan producers
Who can attend and why?
As a buyer - extend your product range with qualitative Moldovan products and establish long term trustful business relations.
As a producer - a unique opportunity to meet buyers and generate new business contacts and contracts.
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants;
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled B2B meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way;
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event.
The Top 5 objectives to make your stay a success:
- Identify new business partners;
- Discover New Products & Services;
- Prepare Purchases or Projects;
- Meet New Suppliers;
- Get Information about the latest's global trends in retail.